Over the past few years, pools have always been the same. You create a huge hole in your backyard, pour some cement on it, and then just add some tiles for decoration. And all of that is completely fine, except for one problem, it’s too common.
Too many people have now gotten the same pool, along with the same problems as well. So what’s the solution to this? Well, by adding a variety of course! Pools have now evolved and changed over the course of time, and now, NorCal Pool Service is here to tell you all about the different types of pools there are.
- Concrete pools.
- Let’s start with the most common one of course. Concrete pools are the norm, as they are often perceived as the cheapest and fastest to install. Thanks to its customizable shape and size, a lot of pool lovers can have small or big pools depending on what they like.
- But a concrete pool does require a lot more maintenance and care than the rest of the pools on this list, so be prepared to pay a hefty amount just for that.
- Vinyl Pool.
- Vinyl pools are becoming more and more popular these days, thanks to its low initial cost. It is actually a lot cheaper to buy than your regular concrete pool, as well as have the same benefits such as customizability with shapes and sizes.
- Vinyl liners are the main source of dislike with this type of pool however as you will often see yourself replacing them a lot, and therefore costing you a lot more in the future.
- Fiberglass Pool.
- Fiberglass pools are known for their durability and aesthetically pleasing looks. It’s strong and goes really great with just about any environment. And another plus is that it’s actually pretty cheap to maintain!
- Though one thing that it doesn’t do so well, is its lack of customizability, as it can only be bought in certain shapes and sizes. As well as the initial cost., it can be a pretty big hit on your wallet.
And those are the three most different types of pools that are out for everybody to get now. Find one you might like? Let us know here at NorCal Pool Service!