For over 10 years, NorCal Pool Service has been providing high quality routine pool service, maintenance and repair to homeowners throughout the East Bay Tri Valley.
By working with us, our clients achieve a piece of mind that few companies can replicate, water chemistry that will be comforting to swim in while protecting the swimming pool surface and equipment, and lower energy bills with proper programming that allows our clients so save on their investment.
We strive to be the best in our area everyday. While seeking continued education with new products in our industry, we put our knowledge to the test when it comes to anything our clients bring to us. We have a pool maintenance package that suites each type of client.
From starter packages that just keep the chemistry balanced and baskets emptied each week, to Full Service pool maintenance that allows you to kick your feet up and let us do all the work, we have a package right for you!
Our Pool Cleaning Certifications
Customer Testimonials & Reviews
This is a Pentair Pool Equipment Upgrade for a client that just recently purchased the property and had original and inefficient equipment. This install includes the new state-of-the-art Pentair Intellicenter, Intelliflo VSF Filter Pump, Clean & Clear 520 Filter, 3/4hp Booster Pump, and Polaris Quattro Pressure Side Pool Cleaner. This project brought this pool’s energy usage from approximately $1800/yr to $200/yr. Nearly a 90% savings.
Weekly Pool Maintenance
For the best pool cleaning and pool services in Pleasanton, there’s nobody better to call than NorCal Pool Service. Our pool technicians have years of experience working with all types of pools in the Bay area, and we know exactly it takes to keep your pool at it’s best.
Weekly maintenance of your pool can massively reduce the risk of breakdowns and high service repair costs. Clients that choose weekly service save money in the long term as they are able to enjoy a well balanced pool and can go many years without a renovation.
All swimming pools are different and so are their maintenance needs, at NorCal Pool Service, we keep your pool clean, at the perfect chemical balance, and help prevent every unfortunate scenario that may arise.
Pool Tile Cleaning & Repair
Over time you may have had a few tiles, or sections of tile chip, crack, or fall off. Our pool repair professionals are equipped with the best equipment possible to clean your tile making it look as good as new!
We can also reattach tiles and apply render patches underwater. If you have salvaged tiles, the patch will match aside from a slight grout color discrepancy.
If you do not have salvaged tiles, we can source similar tiles, and aim for as close of a match as possible. Render patches are always a shade off even if we use exactly the same material.
If you have pool tiles in need of repair or cleaning, give NorCal Pool Service a call today!
New Pool Startups
Plaster is extremely sensitive in its early stages and needs proper chemistry balancing and conditioning immediately. We are certified by the National Plaster Counsel and also in New Pool Start-Ups by the National Swimming Pool Foundation.
You can feel confident knowing your new pool surface is in good hands when you call us!
New Equipment Installation
Is your pool equipment ancient, expensive to operate, and terribly loud? These are common complaints we hear in the field from our clients about old pool equipment.
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest that technology has to offer, such as controlling your pool and spa remotely from your smartphone or at home with your Amazon Alexa, you’ve come to the right place!
Call one of our expert pool equipment installers today for great service at an even better price!
Weekly Pool Maintenance Plans
Chemical Only Service
- This pool service is for the client that prefers to clean and brush the pool on their own, however, does not want to keep up with the weekly demands of water chemistry. This task can be difficult, frustrating, and expensive when your water chemistry is out of balance.
- Weekly chemical testing of Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, and if needed, will also include Cyanuric Acid, Calcium Hardness, Phosphates, Total Dissolved Solids and Salt. Also, emptying of skimmer baskets, pool sweep bags or canisters, and the filter pump basket.
Chemical & Brush Service
- This service is for the client that enjoys the therapeutic time to remove leaves and debris from their pool with their net however does not enjoy the brushing of the pool or the demands of water chemistry.
- This service includes the previously mentioned chemistry testing and emptying of skimmer baskets, pool sweep bag, and filter pump basket as well as brushing the walls, steps, and plateau areas of the pool.
- This service is for the client that does not have the time nor the energy to worry or be concerned about their pool on a weekly basis and only wants to enjoy their pool when their time allows.
- This service includes the previously mentioned chemistry testing, emptying of skimmer baskets, pool sweep bag, and filter pump basket, brushing of walls, steps, and plateau areas, as well as cleaning the pool free from debris. This includes leaves, dirt, sand, and small twigs or sticks.
**The following prices are based on a 20k gallon pool or smaller, these prices are subject to change based on several factors including but not limited to the volume of the pool, vegetation in the yard or surrounding the swimming pool, swimming pool leaks, and/or inadequate run times.
What You Can Expect From Us
Trusted & Experienced
With hundreds of clients and dozens of years of combined experience, you can trust NorCal Pool Service with your pool service and pool maintenance needs!
Certified & Fully Insured
Our technicians carry multiple certifications in the pool service and maintenance industry, making us second to none. We’re also fully insured and licensed in CA to perform all your pool needs.
Our technicians promise to do everything we can to provide you with the best pool service and maintenance experience.
If you aren’t happy with the services you’ve been provided, please let us know. We promise to do whatever we can to make it right and ensure you’re fully satisfied with the work we provide.
Contact Us Today!
P.O. Box 397
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4pm